4/04/2008

To much company, Not enough Quilting Time!


Well I've had several unexpected visitors in the last few weeks & my middle daughter for Easter! So I've been MIA for awhile. I'm working on several quilts. One of my Mom's UFO's, a Bulls Eye quilt & a Pink & Purple Disappearing Nine Patch for my youngest granddaughter. I'm hoping to have it finished for her 2nd B Day in August. Hopefully I'll have pictures soon. Also just back from being quilted is a Yellow, Gold & Black scrappy quilt that was made from blocks I won several years ago at the TLQ Quilters Guild in Troy MT. It just needs the binding added. It sure feels good to finish something! Picture to follow. And last but not least here is another Quilters Flower Garden block ------ The Morning Glory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your flowers, are you going to make them into a quilt later on?