5/21/2008

This is why I take so long getting anything done!


I have a large stack of fall colored fabrics, marbled tone on tones & a pretty print that I want to make into a quilt for my bed! So this morning I started getting ideas in my head for a fairly simple quilt, then away to EQ I go & this is what I ended up with. My problem is I like lots of color & motion in my quilts. The bigger, easily pieced blocks just don't work for me. As soon as I finish the QFAH project on Judy L's blog I plan to start piecing the stars. The stars are a combination of machine piecing & paper piecing when the angles are odd. The star & chain blocks are 10" & the finished quilt should be 97" sq. Now it's noon & I haven't even had breakfast yet. Time to stop playing with EQ & fabric for awhile!

5 comments:

AJ said...

Oh your design is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and the stars and everything about it.

Sue R said...

Your quilt is just spectacular!! Can't wait to see it in fabric.

Canadian Gail said...

This quilt is awsome. Would you be willing to share the EQ pattern? I would really love to make this one as well.

Myra said...

Looks good! It will be nice seeing it in fabric! EQ is something on my to have/do in this lifetime...when I get a new computer maybe...
Happy Quilting!

Julia said...

I love this one!!! Stars are my favorite. Could I purchase it from you? I do have EQ6 too.