11/02/2008

Perfect Sewing Weather

We've had rain, sleet, snow, wind, sunshine & back to rain so far today. The perfect sewing weather! I'm working on my Block Central BOM, trying to catch up. And in between sewing, I'm working on the 2009 family calender with pictures and all the birthday & anniversary info in it. I started this 5 years ago thinking it would remind the family of every ones special day. Well they still forget but I enjoy making the calenders & seeing my families picture throughout the year. And it makes a nice, easy & inexpensive gift for Christmas.
Last weekend we made our last trip to Idaho until next spring. We picked up the last of Dales tools & our new horse, Ritzy Future. She's a beautiful Black Missouri Fox Trotter. Here she is with her new friend Custer!

1 comment:

Sue H said...

I don't know much about horses, but what a beautiful picture! And a family calendar is a great idea.