6/26/2009

Quilt Finishes, Family & Graduation




We're home from Virginia. We had a wonderful visit, but I really am a terrible traveler & I'm so glad to be home. Plus the high humidity in VA has my bursitis & the shoulder I broke 30 years ago acting up again. My oldest G-daughter Vic had a great graduation & party afterward,. Here she is with her Dad, my daughter Shana & G-son Damon. It's not very often we can get a picture of the 4 of them together!!


And while we were there our son came up from North Carolina & I was able to deliverer the latest of my Mom's UFO's to him. Only 3 more to go! The farm panels were some of my Mom's fabric & I thought it would make a great back...

1 comment:

SueR said...

Welcome back, Teresa! Glad you had a good visit with family and friends. I lived in Virginia for a number of years, and the humidity is one reason I'll never go back! How fun that you got to see your son too, and your quilt is lovely. I really like the back!