12/29/2009

Happy New Years & gift pictures!

I had planned to blog several times & share photos of our home & family at Christmas! But once my 3 youngest grand babies got here it all flew out the window. I was blessed to have them home for Christmas for the first time! Cissie is 7, Mary, 3 & Joey, 5. So it got a little wild at times. But so enjoyable. It took 5 tries to get a picture of us in front of the tree. Pictured left to right, Cissie, Grandpa, Mary, Me, my middle daughter, my son & Joey. Missing & enjoying Christmas in Virginia are my oldest daughter, son in law & 2 oldest Grand kids. My son took to kids home to their Mom this morning & the house is so quiet it almost echo's.
I gave a lot of gift cards as that seemed to be what was needed most.
But I did get some sewing & embroidery finished:
24 ornaments for family & friends
3 Pillowcases for the 3 grand babies
2 grocery totes for daughter # 2
embroidered 3 sets of towels for grand babies
& 1 Cowboy Santa pillowcase for hubby.
I'll add some pictures later today or tomorrow.
And a few Thank you are in order;
Jill at Apple Ave. Quilts made me the cutest snowman wall hanging & Teresa L. for the wonderful ornament & card from the Xmas ornament swap. Jill has some really great pictures on her blog of her holiday sewing. And here is my Snowman, ornament & card.

May you all have a happy quilt filled New Years!!

No comments: