2/03/2010

A Cover for Damon's Art Journal


Damon left his Art Journal here last summer & someone (ok, that would be me) forgot to send it to him. A couple of days ago he asked how long I planned to keep it! So to make up for holding it hostage all these months, I made a cover for it. I used some clipart he found online & digitized the embroidery. Hope you like it Damon... Here's 1 of his pictures drawn when he was about 12 or13. A little strange but good. He's 17 now & learning to draw real people & horses.

4 comments:

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

Both are amazing - Damon's artwork and your cover. Lots of talent showing in both.

Debra Dixon said...

That is a great cover! What software do you use for digitizing?

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

I'll bet Damon loves the cover. Good work Teresa. Wow, Damon's art work is good. I'm impressed!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Absolutely gorgeous! How can he help but LOVE this????