2/09/2012

Quilting the Comfort Quilt

It's almost done. I was sick so much of January that this quilt was put on hold. I thought about sending it to my Ca. quilting cousin, but it would have been another month getting it done & back. So I'm doing a simple straight stitch using the edge of the walking foot as a guide. I happy with it & I'm sure she will be to. BUT before I quilt anything else Dale has to cut a hole in this table & make a shelf for the machine to sit on. We have plans to build a nice big sewing/quilting table, but I don't want to have to move it & we will be moving from Nevada within the next 5 years come h*!! or high water. So I'll just make due until then!! I'll add a finished pic soon.
             Happy Quilting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll right away clutch your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you've any? Please let me understand in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
39'' / Twin Size Black Metal Roll Out Trundle Bed for Day Beds