1/21/2008

-17 Below



Cold, Colder & Coldest, That's today's weather! We got 8" of snow on Sunday & cold & sunny today. It would be perfect quilting weather if I could just keep my feet warm! We had to be up & gone by 6:30 this morning, heading for Stanley Idaho. It was even to cold for the animals to be out.




I did get a little piecing done on Sunday. I've decided to make the Block Central BOM using some of my Christmas prints on hand. I did buy 3 yds. of background fabric. But am going to go semi scrappy with the blocks & use a really nice Hoffman Pinecone & holly xmas print from my stash for the border. So I'll pull the colors from that. Here is my version of block 1. The dk. green triangles are supposed to meet at the points. But mine did not cooperate so I turned the outside one around. What do ypou think of the colors?

No comments: