8/08/2008

Moving to Nevada

It's Official. We are moving to Nevada in the next few weeks. Our house in Idaho sold in record time. Here I was thinking I would get it all cleaned up & painted, then I would have months to pack. WRONG! I never even got it listed! We should be pretty much moved by the 1st of September. I sadly packed up my sewing room today. So no more quilting for awhile. But my new sewing room is about twice as big, so just think of how much fun I'll have messing it up!! See you when the leaves start falling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray you have a good trip and settle in well in your new location.

Rhonda said...

Good for you. Get ready for a slight change of weather.....LOL....happy you're getting a bigger sewing area. Take care and have a safe move.

Idaho Quilter said...

I'm sorry you are leaving Idaho, we will be waiting to hear about your new home.