9/03/2008

Is it Wednesday already!

Boy, I feel like I've done nothing but clean & unpack. And there is still one more load of stuff in Idaho! Hopefully soon I'll be able to post a picture of my sewing studio.
I wanted to thank everyone for your well wishes & encouragement on our recent move. It's so nice to hear from you. Hopefully soon I will have some new quilting & embroidery to show you. I have lots of decorating ideas running through my head. Just need to get busy!
The weather is a lot drier here but the terrain in very similar to the Salmon area. I have my bird feeders up, both nectar & seed. The birds are coming from all over! I love feeding the birds. I'll need to get a new book on Nevada birds & one on wild flowers. You can't have to many books you know! I off to enjoy the sunshine. Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sounds like a wonderful place. I always enjoy watching and listening to birds as well. I hope you get settled in soon. Can't wait to see more of your quilt designs.