9/24/2009

Were has the month gone?




I'm not sure how a whole month just kind of past me by. I've done some quilting, not a lot but some. I've went for several nice weekend drives. I went to all day Saturday quilting. I've had several Dr. appointments but there is a lot of time not accounted for.
Oh well Oct. will be better! I love the fall. It's my favorite season. I love to colors, the cooler nights, the birds looking for seeds, sunflowers & scarecrows & pumpkins! Last weekend


we drove over whats called Success Loop. It's about 30 miles long & just beautiful any time of the year but now the leaves are changing color & there are lots of deer out. So I'll stop talking & share some pictures...
And what have I been working on in the quilt studio?
I've almost got 2 more of my Mom's UFO tops finished. The plaid Monkey Wrench will go to my middle daughter Hannah. And the other is a sampler, but I don't have pictures yet so I'll add them later. It will be for my oldest daughter Shana. That leave's just one quilt more to finish. I feel like I should be throwing a party!!!

The 1st is the quilt designed in EQ the 2nd is the quilt center! What do you think?
Hope your all enjoying the cooler fall weather! Happy Quilting

4 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Teresa, Hannah's quilt looks great. I'm so glad you are almost finished with your Mom's stuff. It's quite an accomplishment. Beautiful fall pictures.

Debra Dixon said...

Your Happy Homespun Hole in the Barn Door is just Super! I love all the homespuns together like that--nice effect.

Finishing up your mom's UFOs has been a huge accomplishment for you this year. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I would never consider putting a scrappy plaid border on this quilt - but boy does it ever work! It's going to look amazing when its finished. (And your work is motivating me to be more creative with my own quilts - thanks.)

SueR said...

You have really worked hard to get your mom's quilts finished--well done! Hannah's quilt does look good, and I like the border.