11/05/2009

Quilt tops & Internet headaches!


Hope you all had a enjoyable Halloween. We don't get any Trick or Treaters were we live, so we hopped in the car & went looking for the wild mustang herds. We found several but they were to far away to get pictures. Maybe next time...
I've been working on several quilt tops & finished 3 of them last week. I have to get pictures, then I'll get them posted. I'm hoping to get 1 more top finished before we go to California to visit hubbies Mom. Which is in the same town my cousin, the quilter, lives in...
I've been fighting with the internet service again. They say I'm over my bandwidth & I say not a chance. Of course I lost because there's no way to prove that someones been helping themselves to it. So we pass coded the router which should have been done long ago & guess what usage dropped overnight. So finally after 9 days everything seems to be working again.
Anyway - Quilt top pictures coming up soon...

1 comment:

Millie said...

This picture just makes me smile...have a nice weekend!