1/23/2010

Making Quilts with Leftovers


My daughter has a friend that was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer before Christmas. She will be starting Chemo soon so we wanted to get a lap quilt done ASAP. She likes very soothing colors with everything matching, not scrappy looking at all so I pulled a stack of 1/2 sq. triangles leftover from a sampler quilt I made many years ago. And even found a lot of the coordinating fabrics. I don't consider this a UFO because to original quilt was finished... Just leftovers!

4 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Really beautiful quilt, Teresa. I remember that fabric. Hope all is good with you guys and that your snow is melting.

Debra said...

It looks you and your daughter designed a quilt perfect for the friend. Very soothing.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Very sweet quilt Teresa!

Saleenadavid said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.
send flowers germany
Valentines Day Flowers Germany
germany flower