12/13/2011

I've got Reindeer coming out my ears!

It's that time of the year. You know, when all those last minute ideas pop into your head & you know you just have to bring them to life. It starts out with an innocent thought, "these are so easy, I think I'll make so & so some". And then all "he!!" breaks loose. The next thing you know it's 1 am, your blurry eyed & shaking from caffeine overdose! But they're so cute!
Thanks to my trusty embroidery machine these happy little reindeer are going to make some little girls & a few little boys smile! The design was the freebie of the month from Embroidery Gardens yahoo group.
And with all these reindeer running around I had to dig out my reindeer wrangler!

And here are the ornaments I finished for the 3 youngest grand kids!




Happy Sewing!!

1 comment:

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

The reindeer are way cute. Love the ornaments.